“Never lose the kid in you”. Heck, grown-ups play the ever famous PlayStation too! Gaming is the most stress buster and entertainer there ever is!
You have to own one of these to really feel the “awesomeness” of Sony gaming consoles. This 4th generation piece released by Sony is crazy with its features. If you have had the 3rd generation Sony Console (The PlayStation 3 or PS3), you would know the difference.
This contraption is what you need, to play those eye gluing, awe striking games out there like Uncharted 4, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, TitanFall 2 etc.
Features of this console that are absent in PlayStation 3 are:
- The joystick (Dualshock 4) has capacitive touch input, like that of the PS Vita.
- Improved SixAxis motion sensing, a brightly-colored “Light Bar”.
- Speaker on the controller.
- At 7.4 ounces, the controller weighs less than an ounce more than the Dualshock 3 (6.74 ounces).
- The start and select buttons are replaced by share and option keys that flank on the top of the touchpad.
NOTE: if you’re purchasing the Dualshock 4 seperately for an extra controller, it does not come with a micro-USB cable to charge. Instead you will have to use the one included with your system, buy a new one or simply charge the controllers seperately.
- It has been confirmed via twitter that up to 4 PS4 controllers can be used at once which is surprising because that is less than what the PS3 supported.
- The PS4 can store your games, apps, screenshots and videos with 500GB and 1TB options.
- Perhaps one of the coolest features the PlayStation 4 possesses is the ability to link up to your PS Vita. Not only does your portable device work as a secondary player, but you’ll also be able to carry the display to the portable screen. This is nice to try out in a big house, when you’re in one room and the system’s in another. Just make sure your firmware is up to date, and then Enable Remote Play with your PS Vita device. It’s easy to link up and use.
- If you don’t feel like paying for PlayStation Plus’ cloud-saving services, you can do the next best thing and transfer game saves to a USB stick. Simply plug it into your device and go to the Settings menu, then check on Application Saved Data Management, under Storage. You’ll see an option to copy to the USB device, and then take your game saves with you wherever you go.
- Like the PlayStation 3, the PlayStation 4 can access a number of video applications, including Netflix, NHL GameCenter and Hulu Plus. However, you also have access to a number of others, including the WWE Network and Crunchyroll. Better yet, they’re all under one helpful menu on the main screen, so you don’t have to hunt around to use them.
- Don’t feel like waiting around with your system turned on to download a 20 GB+ game? Hey, neither do we. Thankfully, there’s a stand-by mode where your games can download without wearing down your system – and the system does this with a funky orange light to boot. Simply activate Standby Mode by holding down the Home button and selecting the option.
- Inserting disc in this console is different compared to PS3. This console slides in your disc compared to PS3, where you manually have to slide open the disc compartment to insert the disc and close it the old conventional way.
- If You’re looking for the Super Mario 64 of next-gen. Sorry, Sony doesn’t have it.
- If You’re looking for the Wii Remote of next-gen. Nope, Sony doesn’t have that either.
- It doesn’t partner with your TV or offer Kinect-caliber voice recognition.
That said, if you are not the type of person looking for those tiny bit details, this is like the best gaming console you can go for.
A cool offer you get with of these products (Product description):
Sony PS4 1 TB Console with Software Outside Box Pasted – Ultimate Player Edition, comes along with Free Games: The last of US, Drive club and Infamous Second (If you are purchasing it in India)
- This product: ‘PlayStation 4 Ultimate’ player 1 TB edition is bundled with 3 free games – ‘Infamous Second’ , ‘The Last of Us’ and ‘Drive Club’
- “”Suspend mode”” eliminates the load time on your saved game and allows you to immediately return to where you left off by pressing the power button
- Enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a platform that is tuned specifically to their needs
- Engage in endless personal challenges between you and your community and share your epic moments for the world to see
- Gamers can share their epic triumphs by hitting the “”Share Button”” on the controller, scan through the last few minutes of gameplay, tag it and return to the game “
Own a PlayStation 4 and game your way through, like never before!
Order now using the link below: